When choosing aviation safety software, we recommend you search for an integrated solution that facilitates operations of both quality and safety management systems.
The best aviation safety software is equally suitable for airlines, airports, helicopter operators, towers, and MROs. This suitability to purpose is noted most easily be the ability to be customized without IT support.
The best aviation safety software solutions add value to organizations by:
- Increasing the efficiency of business processes;
- Improving service delivery to meet client’s service expectations; and
- Improving operational and management reporting.
For the past five years, Web-based applications have the most appeal for aviation safety software solutions. Authorities recognize that the best aviation SMS software solutions are Web-based applications, thus ensuring information sharing across
the entire organization, regardless of whether employees are at the home base or traveling.
As an example of the best in the breed aviation software solution, SMS Pro™ offers:
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of Quality, Safety, Security and Regulatory Compliance activities;
- Enhanced response times to audit findings by streamlining planning and tracking activities;
- Secure central database and a file repository for document storage and version control;
- Collaborative environment to share business processes, policies & procedures across various entities;
- Accurate and timely data & statistics generation and monitoring;
- Lessons Learned library to share knowledge across different users in the organization;
- Custom audit checklists creation abilities to perform inspections, audits, and evaluations;
- Audit and audit management using the same framework as the risk management framework;
- Fully customizable issue assessment and classification schemes;
- Automated trend analysis with alerts when aviation safety thresholds are exceeded; and
- Email alerts when assigned issues, tasks or corrective actions are overdue.